IDtech is a Belgian company, leader in the field of Access Control and Time & Attendance Management.
For over 35 years, over 3000 customers in Belgium and internationally trust us for developing and continuously improving the right solutions for their security and workforce management needs.
A company of 30 people based in Gembloux and Nevele (Gent), we design, develop, and produce our hardware and software solutions in house. A human-sized unit with a well-educated workforce, IDtech offers continuous training, career development and a good work-life balance.
You wish to develop your talents in a stimulating working environment? Would you like to participate in the growth of our company, being part of a dynamic team? You are welcome to join us.
We are looking for a Sales Support Manager (M/F/X) based in our office in Nevele or Gembloux, to support our commercial activities in these offices as well as our Dubai office.
- Translate market intelligence into lead generation for the sales team
- Identify cross selling and upselling opportunities
- Support the preparation of tenders and complex offers
- Prepare product / solution demonstrations for customers
- Maintain customer and opportunity data in the CRM
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar.
- You have good Dutch (mother tongue), French and English language skills.
- You can work independently as well as in a team and are willing to take on responsibility.
- You have a strong customer and service orientation.
- You have good writing skills and you enjoy communicating.
- You work well with the current MS Office tools.
- You have the ability to take your tasks into your own hands and shape them into rigorous project management.
- An opportunity to join a stable company with a growth ambition and an excellent reputation.
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits (hospitalization cover, complementary pension, meal vouchers, extra holidays, bonus) and a company car.
- Autonomy in an innovative environment within a motivated Commercial team where responsibility and initiative are a matter of course.
- Flexible home office arrangements and flexible working hours while delivering on customer projects requirements: you can organize your own work.
- The opportunity to work with customers across a wide range of industries and discover new fields on a regular basis.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Send us your story and your resume via e-mail at https://firstname.lastname@example.org