HR Software Project Consultant (M/F/X)
IDtech is a Belgian company, leader in the field of Access Control and Time & Attendance Management.
For over 35 years, over 3000 customers in Belgium and internationally trust us for developing and continuously improving the right solutions for their security and workforce management needs.
A company of 30 people based in Gembloux and Nevele (Gent), we design, develop, and produce our hardware and software solutions in house. A human-sized unit with a well-educated workforce, IDtech offers continuous training, career development and a good work-life balance.
You wish to develop your talents in a stimulating working environment? Would you like to participate in the growth of our company, being part of a dynamic team? You are welcome to join us.
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant (M/F/X) based in our office in Nevele or Gembloux and working regularly at our customers' premises.
• You help customers define their workforce time and attendance management needs and translate them into the scope of a software implementation project.
• You lead the implementation of the IDtech Unitime software solution for a portfolio of customers in cooperation with the wider IDtech team.
• You have an open ear for the change requests of our customers and connect them with the solutions that IDtech can offer.
• You actively bring customer feedback into the further development and optimization of our software and service processes.
• You are the expert contact person for our external program users in your customer portfolio.
• You will develop into an expert in the areas of time management, HR or project management. Alternatively, you could evolve towards a business development role.
• You either have a formal HR qualification or professional experience combined with a natural affinity for IT solutions or you have a degree in the field of computer science, business IT or industrial engineering combined with an interest in HR management.
• You work well with the current MS Office tools.
• You have participated in at least one business or HR software implementation.
• You can work independently as well as in a team and are willing to take on responsibility.
• You have a strong customer and service orientation.
• You have the ability to take your tasks into your own hands and shape them into rigorous project management.
• You have very good Dutch and good English and/or French language skills.
• An opportunity to join a stable company with a growth ambition and an excellent reputation.
• An attractive salary package with fringe benefits (hospitalization cover, complementary pension, meal vouchers, extra holidays, bonus) and a company car.
• Autonomy in an innovative environment within a motivated 'Service' team where responsibility and initiative are a matter of course.
• Flexible home office arrangements and flexible working hours while delivering on customer projects requirements: you can organize your own work.
• The opportunity to work with customers across a wide range of industries and discover new fields on a regular basis.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Send us your story and your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org