Field Service Engineer (M/F/X)
IDtech is a Belgian company, leader in the field of Access Control and Time & Attendance Management.
For over 35 years, over 3000 customers in Belgium and internationally trust us for developing and continuously improving the right solutions for their security needs. A company of 30 people based in Gembloux and Nevele (Gent), we design, develop, and produce our hardware and software solutions in house. A human-sized unit with a well-educated workforce, IDtech offers continuous training, career development and a good work-life balance.
You wish to develop your talents in a stimulating working environment? Would you like to participate in the growth of our company, being part of a dynamic team? You are welcome to join us.
• You are responsible for starting up and maintaining access control and time & attendance systems at our customers' premises.
• You prepare equipment for demonstrations or start-ups.
• You write daily activity reports in a precise and complete way to ensure a rigorous follow up of the customers’ installations.
• You maintain good customer relations and provide technical feedback to them after your interventions.
• You communicate effectively with the different departments to guarantee a quality service and follow-up to our customers.
• You regularly complete your activity sheets and make sure they are updated.
• You have a higher education in electronics or electromechanics.
• Previous experience preferred but good candidates without experience will be considered.
• You speak Dutch and have a practical knowledge of English. You have a basic knowledge of French and are willing to improve your skills if necessary.
• You are familiar with office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• You have knowledge of Microsoft Windows – computer technology.
• You have skills in networking technology.
• You possess good analytical skills allowing efficient and fast problem solving.
• You are pragmatic and have a sense of responsibility.
• You like to interact, to listen and to advise.
• You are precise and demonstrate a good sense of synthesis.
• You like to work independently within a close-knit and motivated technical team.
• You are willing to follow technical training courses.
• You hold a B driving license.
• An opportunity to join a stable company with a growth ambition and an excellent reputation.
• An attractive salary package with fringe benefits and a company car.
• Tailored training.
• Autonomy in an innovative environment within a motivated ‘Technical Service’ team where responsibility and initiative are a matter of course.
• A range of high-tech equipment, at the leading edge of innovation.
• Opportunity to carry out missions abroad.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Send us your story and your resume via e-mail at email@example.com